This event is about Highly Individualized, Culturally Sensitive, and Child-Led Approach to Feeding Challenges with Valori Neiger.
At this event, you’ll learn how to:
- conduct preference assessments to identify foods for feeding therapy
- work with a dietician to identify needed foods for the individual based on nutrient analysis
- work with families to get a “food list” of what others in the home eat as well as what the child currently eats
- understand the food culture of the families
- how to present these foods in an assessment
Earn 1 Learning CEU for ACE, QABA, and IBAO.
If you are a Bx Resource Pro Member, do not need to register for this event or you will be double billed. Instead, log into the Bx Resource, go to CEU events, and there you will find the event details with a link to join the event.
If you are a Bx Resource Lite Member, to attend this event, you will need to upgrade your membership to Pro level. Click the link below to upgrade today!
If you are not yet a member of the Bx Resource, please click the link below to register for this CEU event with membership and get access to our entire CEU library included with your CEU purchase today.